When you tap the three dots icon on the top of right of the screen, you will see an option for sorting (e.g. Sort by relevance). Tap on it, you can then choose to sort by sentiment, time or relevance. Simply tapping on your choice, you can change the sorting method. And it will immediately resort the contents/results of your current page.
1) Tap “More” on the top of right (the three dots icon) on the screen.
2) You will see an option for sorting
3) Tapping on it, you will see a few options.
Now you can change the sorting method (sorting by sentiment from high to low, or low to high; by time from new to old, or old to new; and by relevance, etc).
4) Once you choose to sort the news by sentiment score from high to low by tapping on that option,
5) all news articles will be resorted from high sentiment score to low in display.